|Maximum Dimensions||Actual Size||Seating Capacity||Floorplan PDF||Floorplan DWG|
|51' x 58' / 15.5m x 17.7m Floor to Grid 10' / 3m||2.958 sqft 274 sqm||50||Download Floorplan PDF||Download Floorplan DWG|
Studio 8 is a Digital SDI Studio. Synonymous with "This Morning",
it is spacious and ideal for the staging of multiple sets.
The floor to ceiling windows reveal the unmistakable heart of London, the lively river Thames winding its way past in the back ground. If your production requires an edge or a different look then Studio 8 may hold the answer.
- Panoramic views over London if desired.
- 5 Ikegami HK388 wide-screen capable cameras (2 HK388 Standard and 3 HK388 Portable). Range of Fujinon lenses.
- In house Jimmy Jib can be used in this studio
- Scaffold Lighting Grid operated via Strand GSX 24 Console with 144 dimmable circuits.
- Scenic, seating, grid and logistics questions and advice please contact Scenic Services on 020 7157 5555. Please note this studio has restricted access.
- Craft facilities, selected stock and prop hire on request,
please contact Scenic Services on 020 7157 5555
- Sound Control Room with Calrec T-Series 72 Channel Desk, comprehensive outboard equipment, Trilogy Commander communications and SpotOn sound FX systems.
- Gallery with GVG 4000 digital mixer.
- 2 channels GVG Krystal DVE.
- Green Room, Phone In Room, Dressing Rooms and Wardrobe and Make Up Facilities.