At the heart of your successful, audience winning shows, we offer stand out production quality and convenience in our 6 central London Studios.
|Maximum Dimensions||Actual Size||Seating Capacity||Floorplan PDF||Floorplan DWG||Lighting Plan|
|61' x 50' / 18.5m x 15m Floor to Grid 30' / 9m||3,136 sqft 291 sqm||150||Download Floorplan PDF||Download Floorplan DWG||Download Lighting Plan|
Studio 3 presents a versatile working space catering
for a wide variety of show formats.
The small to medium audience capacity makes the studio ideally suited to current affairs/business shows and small musical based productions.
- Fully Digital Studio Facility.
- Up to 9 Ikegami 16:9 / 4:3 switchable cameras. Choice of HK388W Studio Cameras with Fujinon A 24 lenses and HK388PW Hand held cameras with Fujinon A 10 wide-angle lenses. Other lenses available on request.
- In house Jimmy Jibs.
- Lighting Grid consisting of 178 dimmable circuits (including 16 cyc circuits) operated via an ETC Congo Console with a mobile Console for setting from the floor.
- Lighting Hard mains supply on Studio floor (6 x 63 Amp Single Phase, 2 x 32 Amp 3 Phase and 3 x 32 Amp single Phase).
- Scenic, seating, grid and logistics questions and advice
please contact Scenic Services & Craft Facilities on 020 7157 5555.
- Vision Control Room.
- Digital widescreen 30" LCD display screens for Studio audience viewing.
- Gallery with a GVG 4000 Digital Mixer.
- GVG Krystal DVE.
- Sound Control Room with Calrec T Series 72 Channel Digitally Controlled Sound Desk with 16 Track Audiofile and flexible and comprehensive custom built trilogy communications and SpotOn sound FX systems.
- Client Room, Green Room, Star Dressing Room, Additional Dressing Rooms and Wardrobe and Make Up Facilities.