|Maximum Dimensions||Actual Size||Seating Capacity||Floorplan PDF||Floorplan DWG||Lighting Plan|
|74' x 97' / 22.5m x 30m Floor to Grid 30' /||8,350 sqft 775 sqm||638||Download Floorplan PDF||Download Floorplan DWG||Download Lighting Plan|
Studio 1 offers a very flexible environment for all
major entertainment productions.
Specifically designed for large audience based shows the studio seating is split between a cantilevered fixed balcony and a tiered retractable floor structure. This enables a production to accommodate varying set designs and audience sizes.
- Full HD Studio facility.
- Up to 14 Sony 1000R studio cameras with Fujinon HA27 x 6.5 boxed lenses and 1500R portable cameras with Fujinon HA13 x 4.5 wide angle lenses with a choice of other lenses also available.
- In house Jimmy Jibs.
- Lighting Grid consisting of 256 dimmable circuits (including 28 cyc circuits) operated via an ETC Congo Console with a mobile Console for setting from the floor.
- Lighting Hard mains supply on Studio floor (1 x 125 Amp 3 Phase, 3 x 125 Amp single phase, 2 x 63 Amp 3 Phase and 3 x 63 Amp single Phase).
- Scenic, seating, grid and logistics questions and advice please contact Scenic Services & Craft Facilities on 020 7157 5555
- Vision Control Room with full HD monitoring and camera control.
- Production Gallery with a Sony MVS 8000 G 3ME Vision Mixer
with Integral DMEs.
- Digital widescreen 30" LCD display screens for Studio audience viewing.
- Sound Control Room with Calrec T Series 96 Channel Digitally Controlled Sound Desk with 16 Track Audiofile and flexible and comprehensive custom built trilogy communications and SpotOn sound FX systems.
- 16 Nexo loud speakers for Audience P.A.
- Client Room, Green Room, Star Dressing Room, Additional Dressing Rooms and Wardrobe and Make Up Facilities.