Understanding and managing environmental impacts is an important part of being a responsible and sustainable business.
The London Studios is committed to managing the environmental footprint of its offices, studios. Our aim is to achieve environmental sustainability, which requires us to make responsible decisions that will manage any negative impact on the environment.
Our priorities are to:
• Limit our contribution to climate change by managing our energy use more effectively;
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst customers and suppliers;
• Work with our key suppliers, customers and other stakeholders to develop and identify opportunities to improve environmental performance;
• Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice;
• Identify KPI’s, measure and monitor the key environmental data;
• Actively work towards the goal of a year on year reduction of energy and bottled water consumption
• Provide information and advice to support productions reducing their impact on the environment
• Supporting staff to have their own individual contribution